Non-urgent requests may be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In house phone support is available 24 hours, 7 days a week at (800) 869-9152.
Operating System Configuration
Email Client Configuration
These instructions are for the local customers that are affected by our change to our DSL occurring between 5/2012-7/2012. To change your DSL login after the change occurs please do the following:
1. Open up your current browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc) that you use for looking at web pages and type in 192.168.0.1** and hit "return" or "enter" on your keyboard. Do not include "http:// or www."
2. The next screen will be the modem access screen. On the left hand side click on the Login button.
3. On the page that comes up you will be prompted to enter your username/user id and your password. Your username will be your 10 digit phone number the DSL account is on followed by @value.net. For example email@example.com. Your password will be the password of your OWC.net or Fastermac.net account.
4. Press the Connect button.
5. You will be asked for your Modem Access Code. To get that number you need to check the bottom of the modem for the yellow label that says "Modem Access Code" and input that number. After doing that click Continue.
6. After doing that you should be connected and ready to use your DSL again. You can close the browser window after it has reconnected.
**Most modems will use the 192.168.0.1 number to access them, but it will vary depending on the modem model. If having a problem using 192.168.0.1 in step 1 to access your modem please turn your modem over and check for a label that has the correct number to type in to your browser.